In previous years, courses at prestigious universities such as Harvard, MIT and Sorbonne were only limited to the few students who received admissions to those institutes.
Today, thousands of courses at world-renowned universities and companies are now available to students all over the world. Recently, we’ve seen the rise of online learning platforms such as EdX and not-for-profit organizations like Khan Academy, which offer massive open online courses (MOOCs).
If you are looking to learn a new skill or to improve your knowledge in a certain field, have a look at one of these popular online learning platforms.
- LinkedIn Learning | www.linkedin.com/learning
- Pluralsight | www.pluralsight.com
- Udemy | www.udemy.com
- Coursera | www.coursera.org
- Edx | www.edx.org
- Codecademy | www.codecademy.com
- Datacamp | www.datacamp.com
- Skillsoft | www.skillsoft.com
- Khan Academy | www.khanacademy.org
- Udacity | www.udacity.com
- FutureLearn | www.futurelearn.com
- Treehouse | www.teamtreehouse.com
- Creativelive | www.creativelive.com